We are one of the fastest-growing accountancy practice in CR4 (Mitcham) and have a good history of supporting our clients. We are currently looking for a Senior/Semi Senior Accountants who are highly motivated, self-starter, semi-senior Accountant to work within our team. This role involved a mixture of duties & responsibilities from bookkeeping & admin work, preparation & reviewing of accounts to, taking to potential/new/existing clients & advising them on the tax planning and managing the other team members.
Please see the list of duties you will be involved in:
– Preparation & Reviewing of VAT Returns, Personal Tax Returns, Company Accounts, Self Employed Accounts, LLP Accounts & Tax Returns, Payroll, etc.
– In addition to the supervision and technical assistance, Liaising with other staff members, Managers & the partner for finalizing the accounts & other ad-hoc assignments/tasks.
– Talking to new/potential clients, cross-selling and up-selling the products & Services we offer, Identify opportunities to promote the firm within the local community, on-line, professional referral sources, and targeted client sectors.
– Performing marketing activities and meeting clients for business development or query handling.
– Ensuring the other team members comply with the firm policies, and the firm complies with money laundering legislation and regulations
– Bookkeeping, Xero Reconciliation, Chasing client’s payments, Admin work, scanning, posting.
– Must have a good knowledge of VT Accounts production, Xero, BTC Corporation Tax Software, BTC self-assessment & partnership Experience.
– Other Ad-hoc firm work that may arise from time to time.
Ideal Candidates must be:
• ACCA, AAT, ICAEW Part Qualified/Qualified
• Relevant Experience in a UK Accountancy practice
• Minimum of 2-3 experience.
• Leadership, Advisory, and Great communication skills.
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Kindly send your CV along with covering letter & desired salary to [email protected] Please do not use any other e-mail address for sending your CV’s.