Sole trader Tag

Limited Company and Sole Trader
  This is the simplest form of business to start where you carry on business on your own account. Whether you are a sole trader or own a limited company. You are liable to income tax and Class 4 National Insurance on your profits. You can employ people including your spouse, as long as you pay them only for the value of work they actually perform.
Call Now ButtonCall us now