The information provided in this article shows how you must account for VAT if you buy-in and re-sell travel facilities as a principal or an undisclosed agent (that is, acting in your own name). TOMS is the special name given to businesses that buy-in and re-sell travel, accommodation, and certain other services. Traditional tour operators are not under the jurisdiction of this scheme.
Call Now ButtonCall us now