We have specially designed packages for contractor due to high demand. We are currently working with number of contractor from different industries, Such as IT, Designers, Locum, Engineers, Oil & gas, Project Managers, Finance & Management Consultant, Journalists, doctors and other.
Our professional all inclusive accounting packages only start from £55 per month with no Hidden Cost or no surprise bills at the year end.
Simply give us a call on 0800 6441 258 or click here to get an exact quote
What is included in the price?
Business Set up/ Incorporation and Registration
– Incorporation of a limited company by share
– Help you to open a business bank account – with HSBC( free 18 month Banking)
– Filing relevant forms to HMRC – CT41G
– Register your Business for VAT
– Register your business for Payroll & PAYE
– Register your business for Flat rate Scheme – where needed
Month end/ Quarter End
– Provide you monthly payslips & Payment dates
– Prepare Quarterly VAT Return & Payments
– Preparation & filing of abbreviated accounts to Companies house
– Preparation and filing of full set of accounts to HM Revenue & Customs
– Preparation & Filing of Company tax return(CT600) – For HMRC
– Filing Annual return of the company – include company house filing fee of £14
– Prepare and file Employer PAYE return for sole director, P35, P14, P11, Issuance of P60 etc
– Prepare and file Self-Assessment tax return for sole director
– Unlimited face to face meetings with dedicated accountant
– Registered Office address facilities
– ACCOTAX – Bookkeeping Spread sheet
– Tax Planning to minimize your tax liability
– Dividend vouchers and board minutes
– Reference letters for Mortgage and Visa purposes –
– Important date reminder – Our internal system makes sure that you don’t miss any deadline.
– Email and telephone support throughout the year
– Free Monthly Newsletter – Tax & Tips Act as an agent on your behalf and deal with HM Revenue & Customs.
– Provide you list of possible allowable expense
– Guide you how tax system works in UK- Tax, N.I rates etc
– Guide you how to keep good records
– Advise you about the tax liability & dates
– Tax planning
Your Role being a client
Being a client, all we want from you is to provide us complete information and explanation in timely manners. As long as we have received all the required information we will complete accounts and tax return maximum of 28 days of receiving all the information.