What is a Limited company?
There are different types of limited companies such as limited by shares, limited by guarantee, private unlimited company and public limited company. Most of the people in UK operate under limited company by shares. Before you start your business under Limited Company it has to be registered with the company’s house.
After incorporation, Our first step is to understand your business in depth so that we would be in a position to guide you according to your business requirements. Our job is to explain each and every aspect of the accounts in detail so you can understand all the figures and their impact on the business. We also make sure that the Limited Company Accountants are in compliance with all the Companies House and Inland Revenue regulations.
What is included in our fee usually or What do we offer?
- Unlimited face to face meetings
- Incorporation of a limited company*
- Help you to open a business bank account – where needed
- Preparation & filing of abbreviated accounts to Companies house
- Preparation and filing of full set of accounts to HM Revenue & Customs – IXBRL format.
- Preparation & Filing of Company tax return(CT600) to HM Revenue & Customs
- Guide you how the tax system works in UK- Tax, N.I rates etc.
- Guide you how to keep good records
- Guide you if your business needs to be registered for VAT, Explain you about available VAT schemes
- Provide your list of possible allowable expenses
- Advise you about the tax liability & dates
- Act as an agent on your behalf and deal with HM Revenue & Customs
- Unlimited – Email and telephone support throughout the year
- ACCOTAX – Bookkeeping software
- Tax planning
We try to make things transparent for our clients by providing maximum information. If you are looking for Limited Company Accountants then please feel free to contact us on 0800 6441 258 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org – Click here for a Quick Quote