Payroll and PAYE
Payroll is easy to get wrong and can lead to serious penalties with the Inland Revenue, if incorrect.PAYE stands for Pay As You Earn and is the system used by HMRC to collect income tax and national insurance from employees as well as the employer’s national insurance. The employer makes the necessary deductions from the pay of the employee and pays them over to HMRC. We provide payroll and pay registration services run by a qualified team of professionals using the most innovative and latest software that will facilitate the smooth operations of your business. If you are planning to employ someone, you will need to be aware of PAYE and National Insurance Contributions rules.
Our prices for Payroll and Paye for employers start from only £75 a year per employee, This includes the following services
- Monthly payslip
- Administration of PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP, etc
- Completion of statutory returns to the inland revenue and to all your employee
- Analysis of payroll costs
- Tax-efficient remuneration strategies
- Employee payslips (Monthly/ Weekly/Yearly)
- Monthly summaries, Payment Dates, and liabilities for the company
- Departmental reports where needed
- Dealing with leavers and starters with no extra cost
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees
- File employer Annual Return – P35 at the year-end.
- File Employee Summary – P60 and P14, P11, etc
- P11D and P9D benefits and expenses Return.
It is the employer’s responsibility to make the correct deductions before paying the employee and this applies to all employees including directors of their own limited company. The deductions must be paid to HMRC by the 19th of every month unless paying electronically when the money must reach HMRC by the 22nd.
For further information please visit HM Revenue & Customs website by clicking.
We try to make things transparent for our clients by providing maximum information. If you are looking registering a company for payroll and paye, Please feel free to contact us on 0800 6441 258 or email us on [email protected] – Quick Quote” Click here for a Quick Quote