If you aim to apply for 5 years route settlement in the UK, this guide is based on exactly what you need to know about immigration rules. Similar to several aspects of immigration rules, a home office will not make things clear as much as the accountant’s certificate of confirmation will.
In case you fail to submit it, there is a high chance that your application will be refused. Wondering how to find the solution to this problem? We have got you covered here, in this article we are going to discuss:
- How To Define Accountant’s Certificate of Confirmation?
- What are the Requirements
- How Much is the Cost?
- Accountant’s Certificate Of Confirmation – How Do I Get It?
- Final Thoughts
How To Define an Accountant’s Certificate of Confirmation?
A letter that explains the handling of an individual’s business accounts by an accountant is a document we call an accountant’s certificate of confirmation. A network of qualified immigration lawyers confirms the importance of this document in case you aim to apply for immigration. In the view of several people, the details carrying from a home office can’t provide well-defined information.
Accountant’s Certificate Of Confirmation – How Do I Get It?
An accountant can give you the document only when he is a member of any of the given options:
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- The UK Recognised Supervisory Body
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
Moreover, the applications of sole-traders and self-employed individuals or a partner do not require an accountant’s certificate of confirmation. However, certain conditions in this case are:
- The franchise agreement is provided signed by both parties.
- VAT registration certificates and VAT returns are provided by you.
- The type of business you are carrying has the consent of the local authority.
How Much is the Cost?
£200-£1,500 is the price range that has been observed to get a fairly required document. However, it depends on your accountant as well. The cost must not be a discouraging factor to those who want to avoid refusal. As, in immigration, this document holds prominent significance in the process.
For self-employed individuals, employees and directors of LCs, the template of this required document of confirmation is easily available in its standard form.
Looking for all-inclusive monthly packages? Let us take care of your affairs so that you can focus on your business.
What are the Requirements?
To fulfil the requirements your accountant must belong to the above mentioned regulatory bodies. You can easily make yourself clear by getting into the website of your accountant. The accountant is the best go-to person in case the website does not provide enough information regarding this. On the off chance, you find out that your accountant does not belong to any of the above-mentioned requirements. You must expect the possible outcomes.
Possible outcomes include the following:
- Your application will be refused because if the accountant does not belong to the mentioned bodies, this case will be taken as ho,e office caseworker.
- You will be sent a letter asking for the submission of the accountant’s certificate of confirmation. Mostly you are given a week or two to provide the document.
- With a very low chance, but in this outcome, your application will be accepted even with the fact that your accountant does not belong to any of the above-mentioned regulatory bodies.
Can’t find what you are looking for? why not speak to one of our experts and see how we can help you .
We will sum up the discussion with the hope that it helped to develop a better understanding. So, we can say that in order to avoid the trouble of refusal for your application, an individual must realize the significance of the required certificate. There are very low chances that the application will have the third outcome of acceptance.
Disclaimer: This article intends to provide general information on the accountant’s certificate of confirmation.