02 Jan Tax Investigtion Accountants & Cover
A tax investigation could cost you money even if you’ve done nothing wrong.
£33 Billion is the estimated tax gap between what HMRC should collect and what it does collect.
£17 Billion is attributed to Small Businesses (£14bn) and Individuals (£3bn).
Tax and VAT Investigations are a key tool in reducing this deficit.
ANYONE CAN BE SELECTED FOR AN INVESTIGATION
HMRC use sophisticated software to
IMPACT ON YOU
Tax investigations are time consuming, stressful and costly. Investigations can last for many months. During this time you could find yourself incurring accountancy fees as well as having to deal with costly business disruption and probing questions. Even if you’re found to owe nothing you will still have to pay your professional representation fees.
REMOVE THE RISK, PROTECT YOURSELF
For a modest annual
HOW THE SERVICE WORKS
In the unfortunate event that you are selected for
- We’ll provide professional representation on all matters relating to your investigation, ensuring it runs as smoothly as possible and providing you with peace of mind. We also deal directly with the insurers.
- We have expertise and experience in dealing with HMRC.
- You have peace of mind that the experts are dealing with HMRC on your behalf.
- Dealing with HMRC on your own could make matters worse.
- Early intervention can lead to early resolution.
- Additional tax due can be avoided or mitigated.
ADDITIONAL PEACE OF MIND
Included as part of our Tax Investigation Service is
comprehensive access to Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety expertise, all at no cost to you.
You’ll gain invaluable access to highly experienced consultants. They will provide you with guidance and proactive advice. Our Commercial Legal Advice Line is also available for queries that fall outside of Employment
- Law and Health & Safety.
- Employment Law and HR Advice
- Health & Safety Advice
- Commercial Legal Advice
Simply get in touch and protect your business. Call us now on 0203 4411 258 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.