Tax Return for Electricians

Accounting & Taxation Services for Limited Companies

Tax Return Services for Electrician


To establish yourself as a self-employed electrician, you prepare and file tax returns. Tax return services for electricians is another way of declaring your profits to HMRC.  Then move and pay your taxes. Chartered accountants make them pay extra tax for recorded proof of their expenses or charges and allowances to claim them.



As a self-employed electrician, you claim all the expenses that are for business purposes. Find out more about tax return services for electricians.


Here’s What you can Expect:


  • Claim your accountancy fees.
  • Lookout for advertising reimbursement.
  • Get bank charges back on a business account.
  • Reimburse your computer consumables.
  • Get expenses for consumable tools back.
  • Reimburse fares & traveling expenses.
  • Get expenses on insurance back.
  • Expect your internet expenses back.
  • Get all your laundry & cleaning expenses back.
  • Expect the materials used for your work back.
  • Get your mobile phone expenses for business use back.
  • Get expenses on sundry items.
  • Expect postage & stationery cost back.
  • Protective clothing such as overalls and work boots.
  • Get all the costs on repairs & maintenance of equipment.
  • Get subsistence (if working away from home)
  • Expect expenses for  telephone  landline – Business use
  • Get expenses for trade magazines.
  • Get expenses on the use of the home as an office.
  • Expect all your wage expenses.



If you’re an electrician working in the construction industry scheme, you’ll pay around 20-30% of your taxes. Our qualified accountants help you get a maximum refund from HMRC. Talk to us.

You will be in safe hands!


You can trust us with your tax return services for electricians. We’ve got the credentials. Our accountants are accredited by ICAEW, ACCA, AAT. We spot all the bumps down the road to help you grow professionally.

safe hands

Services we offer?


Starting or Switching?


If you are starting your business and need help with tax return services electricians, simply get in touch with us and our experienced team will be happy to assist you. If you already have an accountant and would like to switch, please click here to see how to switch.

starting & switching

refer a friend

Refer a Friend


If you have a friend, colleague, or someone you know who is looking for an accountant, you can recommend our services to them. Click here to refer a friend

Did you know we offer fixed-fee accountancy packages?





If you believe fixed fee packages are not suitable for you, Kindly click on the get an instant quote button and generate an instant quoteation according to your requirements under 60 seconds.


  • Tech Driven

    We believe in automation & use Xero, Quickbooks, Sage & many other online software.

  • Dedicated Accountant

    Meet, Call, Email, Skype or Hangout to your dedicated accounts manager.

  • Unlimited Support

    Free telephone & email support throughout the year.

  • Experienced Team

    We have 100 years of combined experience.

  • Free E-mail Reminders

    Never Miss any deadline with our automated e-mail reminders.

  • Yes, We are Chartered!

    We’re an ICAEW, ACCA & AAT accredited firm.

Is it easy to switch/join ACCOTAX?

  • Get in touch

    Get in touch, explain your requirements, or get instant quote & sign up online.

  • Letter of Engagement

    You will then sign an agreement (Letter of Engagement), either Online on our website or by email.

  • Previous Accountants

    We get in touch with your previous accountant (where needed) to obtain information

  • We do the rest

    Simply focus on your business and we will do the rest.

Ways to get in touch with ACCOTAX.

I am text block. Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Call Now ButtonCall us now