Setting a new company is never easy. There’s a lot to take care of. Talk about handling all your operations, managing employees, and working on expanding your business. We’ll help you throughout the process on how to register a company in the UK. We’ve come up with a step by step process to help you overcome all your challenges and making the entire process smooth for you.
How to Open a Bank Account
Back in the days, it was very easy to open a business bank account with the High Street Bank.
Non-UK residents find it hard to open up a business account. Strong money laundering regulations is one of the main reasons. Our chartered accountants help you with ‘Opening a UK business Bank account’.
Spend some time with the bankers. Let them know all the information. ACCOTAX helps you set up a business bank account if you’re a non-resident in the UK.
Let Us Work on the Information Provided
- Indian Residents
- Chinese Residents,
- Polish Residents
- American Residents,
- South African Residents
- French Residents
- EU Residents
- Turkey Residents
- Greece Residents
- Overseas in the UK
- Australian Residents
- New Zealand Residents
- Spanish Resident
- Albania Residents
- Pakistani Residents
- Bangladeshi Residents
Take a look at our services. Establishing a company is never as easy as it sounds. You might require a different service from your accountants’ end. We’ve listed down all the services you might be interested in:
- Company setup for Non-UK Residents
- Bank Account for Non-UK Residents
- Registered Office Address for Non-UK Residents
- Services Office Address for Non-UK Residents
- VAT Address to Non-UK Residents
- Payroll Services
- VAT Registration for Non-UK Residents
- Year-end Accounts & Company Tax Return
- Personal Tax Returns for Non-UK Residents.
- All other Compliance Work
Is there a fee involved?
The fee for setting up accounts starts from £475 plus vat. You’re charged as per business/nature of trade and the nationality of directors/shareholders. The fee is charged for opening up a bank account as the process gets a little complicated.
What do we get?
Here are some of the features you can be sure will be included with your new Business Account:
- UK Sort Code & Account Number* (Low risk only)
- Euro Account with IBAN & SWIFT** (High-risk businesses)
- Internet & Online Banking
- UK-UK Payments*
- Euro Payments**
- SAFE: Fully Regulated & Authorised by the FCA
- No long term contracts – cancel at anytime